Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

It was alright, but..

I'm not sure that you know that China has an alliance with other countries as well. China doesn't attack America because we have an alliance, America doesn't attack China for the same reason. Unless China's attack on America was random and thoughtless (something China has never done in their history at all), they would have brought allied forces with them. Yes, America has done such things (hell, we're doing one now.. Iraq..), but China tends to get their whole alliance on their side before they attack. That would have had a completely different outcome entirely.

Whitmore the Toad Pirate3 Whitmore the Toad Pirate3

Best trilogy to ever grace newgrounds.

Wow... I laughed so hard at every episode of whitmore the toad pirate... You have ingenious comedic timing. Do you have a bunch of friends who you get together with to sing those songs, or do you just voice over the same one several times? Either way, your songs are another part of your genious. I give you a standing applause.

EdibleCastle responds:

a standing applause!!! i'm honoured.

the song was voiced over - all me.

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

hmm..

Couldn't at all be related to the warners brothers frog in any way.. I always did like that frog. And so, since I don't keep up with news n crap because 99.9% of the time it doesn't relate to me, I liked this.

Vex Arena: 02 Vex Arena: 02

Twitching eye...

stupid.. father.. get out of the way!... jeez.. cant.. kill ... bad guy... !!!!

PeteCook responds:

Hey, Parker was being very clever and holding him right in front of his face. There was that little bit on the right though =D Thanks for the review.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

WOW!

just one part left me a little.. confused so to say... that part is why do i get a big x for killing the little chior boys and what bad thing does it do if i kill them.. further more what good thing does it do if i dont? still awexome game.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

pretty damn good

isitmario
dofucksociety
thking
facialhair
worldwar
eggman

these are the codes for the characters.